The Manhattan Graphics Center is offering 3 scholarships to participants in the special summer program summerink 2012 | new york city. Each scholarship consists of tuition and a materials fee waiver for one or two workshops, depending on the interests of selected applicants and availability of the preferred workshops.
APPLICATION MUST BE POSTMARKED BY: Wednesday, May 23
The summerink 2012 scholarship application shall include the following:
- 6 digital images on a CD. The images must be in jpeg format, no more than 1000 pixels in any dimension. Do not send original or xeroxed work.
- Image list including: title, dimensions (height x width), media, date, and contact information including your full name and phone number.
- A copy of your most recent IRS tax return (or a copy of the tax return in which you are listed as a dependent).
- A statement of why you wish to participate in a summerink 2012 workshop.
- A description of how you found out about the summerink 2012 scholarship.
Mail your application to the following address:
Manhattan Graphics Center
250 West 40th Street, 5th floor
Please note on your envelope ‘summerink 2012’
Interviews (in person or by phone) will be requested with finalists. In addition, we invite you to visit the studio at your convenience. Materials submitted are not returned.
Monday, 6 pm - 10 pm
Tuesday through Friday, 10 am - 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm