MGC is offering scholarships for the Summer 2013 terms.
The scholarship consists of a tuition waiver for a class, open workshop, and a $100 materials stipend. Any artist who has not previously worked at Manhattan Graphics Center is eligible to apply (printmaking experience is not required).
The deadline for Summer scholarship applications is Friday, March 1, 2013.
Please include the following in your application:
- 6 digital images on a CD. The images must be in jpeg format, no more than 1000 pixels in any dimension. Do not send original or xeroxed work.
- Image list including: title, dimensions, media, date and contact information.
- A copy of your most recent IRS tax return (or a copy of the tax return in which you are listed as a dependent).
- A statement of why you wish to work at Manhattan Graphics Center.
- Tell us how you found out about this grant.
Scholarship Committee, Manhattan Graphics Center,
Interviews will be requested with finalists; in addition, we invite you to visit the studio at your convenience. Materials submitted are not returned.
250 West 40th Street, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10018
Monday, 6 pm - 10 pm
Tuesday through Friday, 10 am - 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm