MGC offers a grant for its Summer 2012 termThe scholarship consists of a tuition waiver for a class and open workshop plus a $100 materials stipend. Any artist who has not previously worked at Manhattan Graphics Center is eligible to apply (printmaking experience is not required).
The deadline for the Summer scholarship applications is March 15.
Please include the following in your application:
- 6 digital images on a CD. The images must be in jpeg format, no more than 1000 pixels in any dimension. Do not send original or xeroxed work.
- Image list including: title, dimensions, media, date and contact information.
- A copy of your most recent IRS tax return (or a copy of the tax return in which you are listed as a dependent).
- A statement of why you wish to work at Manhattan Graphics Center.
- Tell us how you found out about this grant.
Scholarship Committee, Manhattan Graphics Center,
Interviews will be requested with finalists; in addition, we invite
you to visit the studio at your convenience. Materials submitted are not
250 West 40th Street, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10018
Monday, 6 pm - 10 pm
Tuesday through Friday, 10 am - 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm